Re: [xmca] affordable accommodation SEville?

From: Elina Lampert-Shepel (ens7@columbia.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 25 2005 - 12:17:25 PDT

Hi,
Believe it or not, I found an affordable appartment on
www.craigslist.org.
Good luck,
Elina

Quoting Peter Smagorinsky <smago@uga.edu>:

> www.expedia.com often turns up bargains. Peter
>

> At 03:05 PM 7/25/2005 +0200, you wrote:
> >Hi
> >does anyone out there know of affordable accommodation options
> in
> >Seville for the ISCAR Congress. The congress provided options
> are beyond
> >the means of us with an unfavourable Rands to Euro exchange
> rate.
> >
> >Mary van der Riet
> >Psychology
> >University of KwaZulu Natal
> >South Africa
> >
> >Mary van der Riet; School of Psychology; University of
> KwaZulu-Natal
> >Private Bag X01, Scottsville, 3209
> >
> >email: vanderriet@ukzn.ac.za
> >tel: 033 260 6163; fax: 033 2605809

Elina Lampert-Shepel
Assistant Professor
Graduate School of Education
Mercy College New Teacher Residency Program
Mercy College
66 West 35th Street
New York, NY 10001
(212) 615 3367

I have on my table a violin string. It is free. I twist one end of
it and it responds. It is free. But it is not free to do what a
violin string is supposed to do - to produce music. So I take it,
fix it in my violin and tighten it until it is taut. Only then it
is free to be a violin string.
               Sir Rabindranath Tagore.