Re: [xmca] sense and meaning

From: Phil Chappell (philchappell@mac.com)
Date: Wed Jul 13 2005 - 22:09:12 PDT

 Hi Michael,
This sounds like an interesting idea provided people have the technology - are you thinking about any particular languaging context? If Gordon is back, I recall we used a classroom video to ground comments on one of his papers a year or so ago. I wonder whether we could also use a mother-infant episode?

Phil