Re: [xmca] LCA:Complementarity

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 11 2005 - 08:01:48 PDT

I am unsure of the answer to your question, Barbara. I can help more with
Russian than with German. I expect that
either Yrjo, who was an advisor to Kirsten's thesis or Wolf-Michael Roth can
provide a better answer than I could.
And thanks for asking! I do not understand if, ask Yrjo has written. "the
activity is the context" one can make a distinction
between " object, and object embedded in activity."
 Lets hope we can get some help!
mike