Re: [xmca] concrete psychology

From: ruqaiya hasan (Ruqaiya.Hasan@ling.mq.edu.au)
Date: Mon Jul 04 2005 - 23:01:01 PDT

Phil

Just two things: one is that I am afraid I shall not be able to be actively
involved in the discussion until mid-week next week because I have a major
(prior) commitment (like speaking at a conference!)

Secondly, many of the messages from this list come to me with a file
attachment symbol but there is never an attached file. Is there something
wrong at this end? Would you have an idea

Havea good conference!

Ruqaiya