[xmca] concrete psychology

From: Wolff-Michael Roth (mroth@uvic.ca)
Date: Fri Jul 01 2005 - 07:55:04 PDT

Hi all,
for those who, like I, like to have searchable pdfs and small files, I
created one of the Vygotsky text on concrete psychology, that is posted
on the xmca web site--my file is only 288k compared to the 18M of the
file on the web.
        Other advantages of such files is that you can highlight and wrote
notes to the highlighted words, you can underline, and do all sorts of
other things, like global search for a word and Acrobat will list all
occurrences so that you are only a mouse click away from any single
case.
Let me know.
Cheers,
Michael