[xmca] Re: Qualitative Data Analysis

From: Mary K. Bryson (mary.bryson@ubc.ca)
Date: Wed Jun 29 2005 - 17:44:31 PDT

One more resource, this one theoretical, that I am finding really useful as
I learn NViVO, which I am using for the mechanical part of qualitative
coding of transcripts, is Nexus Analysis: Discourse and the Emerging
Internet, by Ron Scollon and Suzie Wong Scollon -- 2004, Routledge. "People,
places, discourses, and objects form the key elements of social action.
'Nexus analysis' allows participants to explore these elements and trace
their historical trajectories towards actions..."

Mary