RE: Perplexed & intrigued

From: lcclarke (lcclarke@rogers.com)
Date: Wed Jun 22 2005 - 17:35:44 PDT

Michael E,

I find the quote from Vygotsky (" a young child thinks by remembering, an
adolescent remembers by thinking.") rather intriguing. I would like to look
further into the context and of course the implications for differing
pedagogical strategies. Could you please direct me to the original published
source (English please.)

Much thanks,

Leroy