Re: Perplexed

From: Phil Chappell (philchappell@mac.com)
Date: Fri Jun 17 2005 - 05:01:43 PDT

Hi Michael E,

Hopefully others here will respond to your questions - I think you
might find traces of thoughts in the Stetsenko article just posted. The
idea of L1 children and L2 adults being "little adult learners' is
certainly debatable.

For starters, I would look at:

Breen (2001) Learner contributions to language learning: new directions
in research. Harlow: Pearson.

Kramsch, C (2002) Language Acquisition and Language Socialization. New
York: Continuum

Phil