Re: LCA: Getting started with tools, signs and activity

From: Natasha Artemeva (nartemev@ccs.carleton.ca)
Date: Tue Jun 14 2005 - 05:00:15 PDT

Hello,

I tried the links on the site and the link below didn't work:

Halliday, M. A. K. (1993). Towards a language-based theory of learning.
Linguistics and Education
<http://communication.ucsd.edu/MCA/Paper/JuneJuly05/Halliday%20Lang%20Based%20T#99725.pdf>,
5(2), 93-116.

Natasha Artemeva

--
Natasha Artemeva

Assistant Professor School of Linguistics and Applied Language Studies Carleton University 1125 Colonel By Drive Ottawa, Ontario K1S 5B6

Tel.+1 (613) 520-2600 ext.7452 Fax +1 (613) 520-6641 E-mail: natasha_artemeva@carleton.ca http://www.carleton.ca/slals/faculty/artemeva.htm