AAAL 2004 Colloquium and SCT

From: Russell Cross (russell.cross@education.monash.edu.au)
Date: Mon Jun 13 2005 - 20:19:18 PDT

Dear all,

I am wondering if anything was published from the colloquium organised
by Zuengler/Cole at last year's AAAL conference which was mentioned in
Jim Lantolf and Steven Thorne's reading at the moment.

I'm currently writing up my PhD on SCT and AT in second language
teaching/teacher education, and it sounds like a useful reference in
terms of positioning my own thesis within the overall body of
"socio-cultural" literature emerging on this topic.

Thanks if you've got any leads - I've tried AAAL, ERIC and Google
Scholar and have come up with nothing ... argh.