Re: Intervention research

From: Ritva Engeström (ritva.engestrom@helsinki.fi)
Date: Sun Jun 12 2005 - 07:04:16 PDT

Mike,
are you informed on the recent literature about the intervention
research at the Center (Activity theory and Developmental work
research) and
especially the Change Laboratory -intervention method.
We (or would it be appropriate to speak only personally) consider it an
activity-theoretically
constructed alternative to examine issues of scientific evaluation and
an alternative which promotes
different definitions of what are appropriate mechanism for finding and
evaluating the evidence.

Ritva Engeström

Mike Cole kirjoittaa lauantaina, 11. kesäkuuta 2005, kello 21:06: