Re: Language, culture and activity

From: ruqaiya hasan (Ruqaiya.Hasan@ling.mq.edu.au)
Date: Fri Jun 10 2005 - 18:40:20 PDT

Hello Phil and thanks for all this work. Look forward to the discussion. But
I was [like Gordon] rather taken aback at being enlisted as leading a
discussion. What exactly would be involved in this? Did I really commit
myself to doing this? [apologies if I am being absent-minded] I don't really
mind but my only worry is that for the next few weeks I shall be very busy
and I am strictly on holiday [no books, notebooks, emails, telephones
allowed] from mid-August. So could you please indicate when this intro might
be. Many thanks.
 Ruqaiya