Tool for Constructing Activity Systems

From: lcclarke (lcclarke@rogers.com)
Date: Fri Jun 10 2005 - 04:18:36 PDT

Hi Fellow XMCAers,

Is there anyone out there in activity land who knows of an available tool or
application for constructing/drawing activity systems/triangles. I could
use the line tools in Microsoft Word but that is tedious and time-consuming.
I would be very interested in contacting anyone involved in constructing
simple to complex systems using Engestrom's activity triangles. Thanks in
advance.

As a newer member of this learning community I find this CHAT group very
supportive and extremely knowledge-enriching. Keep up the good work!

Leroy

Leroy C. Clarke

Doctoral Candidate, Curriculum Teaching & Learning

Ontario Institute for Studies in Education of the University of Toronto

Room 11-235, 252 Bloor Street, Toronto, ON, Canada, M5S 1V6

Tel: 905-432-7792

Email: <email:%20lclarke@oise.utoronto.ca> lclarke@oise.utoronto.ca or
leroy.clarke@durhamrc.edu.on.ca

Listen to Life Changing Radio: http://www.lifetalk.net/listenHere.html