Re: For King Beach

From: Peg Griffin (Peg.Griffin@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Jun 02 2005 - 09:56:01 PDT

Hi, Ellice,
Thanks for the reminder about one of the most interesting collections of the
good work in mathematics education. As I recall, the intro alone sets up
for good thinking about how and how come different research approaches
relate. I don't have a copy here so I'm not sure which parts would be most
helpful to look at concerning relations among different takes on
abstractions/generalizations for thinking about development in the
mathematics domain.
Peg