Fwd: [cogdevsoc] Guest Position in Cognitive Development at Sarah Lawrence College

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 11 2005 - 18:24:19 PDT

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jennifer Jipson <jjipson@mail.slc.edu>
Date: May 11, 2005 12:37 PM
Subject: [cogdevsoc] Guest Position in Cognitive Development at Sarah
Lawrence College
To: Cognitive Development Society <cogdevsoc@listserv.unc.edu>

 Below please find a description for a guest position in cognitive
development at Sarah Lawrence College. If you plan to apply, in addition to
following the procedure described below, please send me a brief email
stating your interest (jjipson@slc.edu).

 Thanks!

 Jennifer Jipson

  Sarah Lawrence College, a small Liberal Arts College close to NYC, invites
applications for a one year full time guest position in cognitive
developmental

psychology for the academic year 2005-2006. Candidates should have a strong
interest in theoretical approaches to the acquisition of cognitive functions
in sociocultural contexts. We seek a person who can both introduce students
to the discipline of psychology in creative ways and teach content based
research seminars. An interest in working closely on student-generated
independent projects is essential. A PhD and prior college level teaching
experience are required. Please send CV, statements of teaching philosophy
and research interests, syllabi for two proposed courses, and arrange to
have two letters of recommendation sent to Psychology Search, c/o Rosemary
Weeks, Faculty Assistant, Sarah Lawrence College, Bronxville, NY 10708.
Sarah Lawrence College is a small liberal arts college with a unique
pedagogy based on small classes and individual tutorials. For information on
Sarah Lawrence College, our curriculum, teaching methods, and philosophy of
education, please see our Web site at http://www.slc.edu. Sarah Lawrence has
a strong commitment to the principle of diversity. In that spirit, we
especially welcome applications from under-represented groups.

  ---
--- You are currently subscribed to cogdevsoc as: mcole who-is-at ucsd.edu.
leave-cogdevsoc-4611817M@listserv.unc.edu
For more information about the Cognitive Development Society listserv,
please see our Webpage: http://www.cogdevsoc.org