germ cells germs cells all abound

From: Andy Blunden (ablunden@mira.net)
Date: Tue May 10 2005 - 00:46:20 PDT

I doubt that one could sustain the thesis that Ilyenkov "redefined" "abstract" and "concrete" except in the sense that he may have introduced the philosophical meanings of the words to a non-philosophical audience. The claim in relation to the word "ideal" could perhaps be sustained, but not with "concrete" and "abstract".
Andy