Re: Accessing article for discussion

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Mon May 02 2005 - 08:55:30 PDT

Bruce-- I clicked on the link and it worked just fine. The xmca link is on
the left
hand side just below a button you click to go pay for something. Its in
brown.

If you and others are having difficulty, we can put the pdf file at xmca
since it
has been designated as the free download. There are other excellent articles
in
this journal issue, but they cost money.
mike