Re: T and I two days later

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Sun May 01 2005 - 11:35:39 PDT

Great contribution, Peter.
In this case the undergrad, who is not assigned to the child, but ends up
with child X owing to many factors including interpersonal affinity, has to
work
from the starting point defined by the school system. Interpersonally she
induces the child (successfully in the second case, perhaps owing to
accumulated trust from first one?) to work with harder problem. But this
in no way comes close to the great system you observed in Russia. I believe
that similar meta discussions occur in some Japanese schools.
mike