Re: Re: ponder this

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 06 2005 - 09:41:14 PDT

Mike J--

Notice that in projecting the convergence of individual oriented consumerism
a la Amazon-Google preference structures and news, the film interjects
Winston Smith as a typical consumer, making a direct connection to the
course I start with 1984. That is certainly one not-entirely-unplausible
future.
mikeC