Re: FW: Why Lurk...

From: David Leitch (dleitch@ucsd.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 05 2005 - 15:17:13 PDT

As an illustrative example of Rodrigo's point (which I quite agree
with), I probably would not have thought of looking through Sheldon
White's work had Mike not emailed with (sad) news of his passing. As it
is, I got the email, read about the importance of his work to the Second
Psychology, and have begun incoporating some of his work into my own
research and understanding. Elective push media are vastly more useful
than pull media to a scholar getting her/his feet under him/her.

Perhaps more lurkers are, like me, those who do not yet know how to ask
a question?