RE: breaking away

From: xmca-whoever@comcast.net
Date: Fri Apr 01 2005 - 00:20:37 PST

Thanks Don for the kudo. I thought about your legend on the way out here to sleepless seattle. It's more than your mind, for sure. What I find so challenging is to make any contribution at all -- when reading halliday tonight it was deja vu all over again -- like reading others, some of whom are on this list -- analogically it's like walking through a forest of redwoods and wondering if there is any patch of sunlight not already appropriated by a giant.