Re: development: loss, destruction, transformation

From: Yrjö Engeström (yrjo.engestrom@helsinki.fi)
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 02:19:26 PST

In my 'Learning by Expanding', I use the description of learning to
read provided by Aleksis Kivi in his classic novel
'Seven Borthers', written in the 1860s. My analysis of this process,
which exemplifies some aspects of development as
breaking away (the brothers literally break away from their reading
lesson) is available in the third chapter of 'Learning
by Expanding', in the section 'The Analysis of the Zone Extended: The
Case of Seven Brothers'. The web address is:
http://communication.ucsd.edu/LCHC/MCA/Paper/Engestrom/expanding/ch3.htm

Cheers,

Yrjö

Geoff Hayward kirjoittaa keskiviikkona, 30. maaliskuuta 2005, kello
00:13: