Re: Only a Test

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2005 - 13:10:01 PST

The way to see what is going on on the list is to check the website.
People seem pretty overburdened/burnt out at the same time that there are
fascinating materials for discussion.

Are we missing what's close to home for everyone? For example, I am really
fussing over the units of analysis problem owing to both teaching and research.
The Concrete psychology article I put on xmca articles to read page is
very releavant
there. And at the same time, I have a course about to dive into
various virtual worlds
to worry about identity formation. So, what is out there is of
interest, but apparently
others eithe are looking elsewhere, have no questions of concern to
them (can that be
possible??) or simply are struggling to stay afloat. I am guessing the latter.
mike