Re: LSV-& Dialogical Self

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2005 - 09:45:21 PST

Nate-

So you disagree with Engestrom and Kutti (working in a Finnish
context!) that from an AT perspective, the activity is the context?
I personally am not inclined to reduce
the issue to a linear temporal dimension. The zygote, a single cell to
begin with,
replicates as many identical cells that then begin to differentiate
simulatneously with the beginning of exchange of fluids with the
fallopian tube. Emergence seems to defy linear causal think and
invites the idea that there is a constant, dynamic, movement between
dialectically related opposites, such as sense/meaning, etc. At least
that is how I
read LSV in Thinking and Speech.
mike

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 11:27:20 -0600,
willthereallsvpleasespeakup who-is-at nateweb.info