Re: the dialogical self on the boundary?

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2005 - 07:54:24 PST

Interesting observations, Ini-- But now I have a question:

You write: But I didn't think the social situatedness of identity
formation is really part of their framework. Isn't the construction of
identity a joint process in a situation?

Why are co-construction and social situatedness in conflict with each
other? Aren't they mutually defining?
mike