Gita's Celebration

From: Dot Robbins (drobbins72000@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2005 - 11:31:39 PST

Dear Friends,
Thank all of you for your responses from so many places, and for so many things you plan to do. I really hope it works out for her. It is not possible to give out personal information, such as e-mail addresses, and I hope that is okay. Various people in Moscow are starting to spread the word as well, and I hope you will also send this note to other people you may know. The idea is simple, such as birthday cards from different countries; contributions would be great for Gita, for the Vygotsky Memorial Room; and, I know she would really like to have a copy of books, articles you have written related to Vygotsky, from different cultures and languages, and please allow two months or more for books or packages to arrive. Even sending birthday cards could take up to four weeks or longer to arrive. I will give the proper address again for all regarding her 80th birthday on May 9th:
Dr. Elena Kravtsova
"For Gita"
Vygotsky Institute of Psychology
Russian State University for the Humanities
Miusskaya Sq. 6
125267 Moscow
Russia