Talk at UCSD

From: Matt Brown (mjb001@ucsd.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2005 - 11:23:54 PST

This is some info for people in the UCSD area. Apologies in advance if
this is an inappropriate sort of message.

I'm giving a talk on Wednesday that grew out of a class I had with
Yrjo, which was a kind of intro to the cultural-historical approach.
It will be a pretty informal talk at the Experimental Philosophy
Laboratory, which you can find out more about here:

http://mind.ucsd.edu/epl/

EPL has usually been more aligned with neuroscience and mainstream cog
sci, so I'm excited to be able to bring a different perspective to the
group. In my talk, I'm trying to put traditional philosophy of mind
and cog sci and cultural-historical theories of mind into dialogue.

Meetings usually involve ordering pizza at about $4 per person. People
from all disciplines are quite welcome.

Best,
Matt

Begin forwarded message:

--
Matt Brown (mjb001@ucsd.edu)     Homepage: http://thm.askee.net
"Well, if you think a philosopher is a universal dilettante who tries