Signing up for the new xmca login

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2005 - 13:00:13 PST

A reminder that we have instituted a new longin procedure which you can reach at

http://communication.ucsd.edu/MCA/Mail/index.html

You might begin by checking out some existing entries. You will see
that others have
filled in varying amounts of information about language background and
interests. I am hoping that people will fill in such information so
that people can form a better idea of who the audience is when they
write.

In a week or so we will be closing down the old xmca login and you
will no longer be connected, so please take a minute to follow the
new procedure which, we hope, will
reduce problems using the discussion group.

mike