Get thee to the polls por favor and please as well!

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2005 - 17:26:36 PST

A number of new people have voted and there is a tiny spread among
choices. We will keep the polls open until monday and then either we
have a clear winner or toss a three sided coin.

I take it that after this discussion (not that there is often an after
around this list!) we get together materials on functional systems.

There is a paper by Vann and Cole somewhere in some book on this topic
recently, but I
have to think of it when I am near a scanner.
mike