RE: "activity theory" vs. semiotics

From: Cunningham, Donald J. (cunningh@indiana.edu)
Date: Sat Jan 08 2005 - 07:38:52 PST

Mike, I have a paper (entry for an encyclopedia) that might be of help
with respect to semiotics:

http://mypage.iu.edu/~cunningh/Meaning%20Sense%20and%20Reference%20submi
tted.pdf

This is a first version, not to be cited or reproduced. The publisher in
question threatens dire consequences! But for what it is worth, have a
look and I would appreciate feedback........djc

Don Cunningham
Indiana University