Re: Youth programs, the brief version

From: Kris Gutierrez (krisgu@ucla.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 27 2004 - 13:35:30 PST

I downloaded this document several weeks for a students and look
forward to reading it! By the way, Mike, I would encourage you to
pursue the Distributed Cognition Center possibility. I agree that
UCLInks would be a natural fit. I also think we should pursue the
Kellogg possibility as well. Let me know how I (we) can help. Kris
Kris D. Gutierrez
Professor
GSE&IS
Moore Hall 1026