Re: distribution and exchange

Given that I just "borrowed" that triangle for a paper, I would certainly like to get things straight!

Phil
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2004 11:40 PM
Subject: Re: distribution and exchange

Hi Yrjö,
sorry to have missed you in Helsinki. It was interesting meeting all the students and staff. I hope you are having a good time writing in the warmer climes of Italy.
The website with the EXCHANGE in a different subtriangle is on the website URL: http://www.edu.helsinki.fi/activity/pages/chatanddwr/activitysystem/. It is different from those that you had in your 1987 or 1993 (testbench) texts.
I am very much interested in receiving a copy of the paper.
Cheers,
Michael