Re: math for reproduction and domination

On Thursday 11 November 2004 3:09 pm, White, Phillip wrote:

> i'm still wondering where the classroom teacher that Bill is working with,
> where her perspective is.

She'll be a co-author, Phillip, and you'll enounter her voice in a
publication.  But there's the tension between research and teaching that
Peg's book addresses, and that you have undoubtably encountered, and so have
I, daily.  We guard her time and effort carefully, and until recently, mine
too.

--
--------
bb