[no subject]

him...) If you want to become one of the nearly 500,000 of us who have =
already=20
voted to impeach Bush you can do this at www.votetoimpeach.org.
Please send a note supporting Gov. Dean to Chair the DNC. Go directly to =
the=20
DNC using this link.  Just type your pro-Dean comments as an answer to=20
question # 7. http://www.democrats.org/feedback/
=20
=20
This document was (hastily) made by Mrs. Kelly Jacobs, (a DEAN Democrat) =
 and=20
is as accurate as possible in relation to contact numbers and web =
addresses.=20
I have faxed letters to everyone on this list plus my Federal =
Representatives.=20
The decision to donate to any group is the readers. Kellitaj@aol.com . =
Please=20
e-mail me with any additional suggestions for this page.

To unsubscribe, send an email to: