Re: education, technology & chat (The Mathematics of it)

Peg's article,  mentioned in her note, with Belyaeva, Soldatova
and others in the book edited by Forman, Minnick and ? (Contexts of
LEarning) might be a good starting point, Peter.

We could scan it and post it if this is a topic people want to go
for....... but rumor has it that a new poll for MCA articles also
of relevance may appear soon.

Whose for what in what order?
mike