Re: education, technology & chat

Dear Bill,

Thanks for sharing your rich examples!

I'm particularly interested in the efficacy of content instruction for English Language Learners and am wondering (a) if any are among the children you observe; (b) whether any accomodations have been made for ELLs and what those might be; (c) your observation of the experiences of ELLs and how that relates to their acquiring content knowledge, skills, mastery.

In general, I'd be interested in yours or others views on effective ways to include attention to second language acquistion and development in non-language arts content area classes in chat research designs.

A small request ;-)

In Peace,
K.