TALKING WORK vs TALKING AT WORK

Hi! Does it make sense to you distinguishing between TALKING WORK vs TALKING ATWORK?

where TALKING WORK  is a discursive professional activity (such as teaching, or a medical consultation or a problem solving meeting, etc.)
while TALKING AT WORK is any talk occorring in workplaces (talking to coordinate non discursive activities, chatting during the coffee break, etc.)
Shall I use a better terminology to address such a distinction? Does anybody know a collection of studies specifically on what I call TALKING WORK ?
Thanks!
Chiara