virus alert from Michael E.

Xmca folks
Someone is sending email with attachment reputedly from Mike Cole (MCOLE) that has a virus attached. My server was able to delete the infected file. Professor Cole normally does not send email with attachments nor my understanding does he usually open such mail.

The first email began with "Thanks" and :) . Another came through with RE: only as the subject line.

I don't know who professor Cole has angered but someone is trying to do harm to this great Listserv.

Just a word of caution. From a very grateful Lurker and sometimes responder.

Michael E.