Fwd: Inviting you to participate in EISTA 2005

On behalf of the Inter-American Organization of Higher Education IOHE
http://www.oui-iohe.qc.ca, which includes about 400 universities, and
EISTA's Organizing Committee, I would like to invite you to participate in
the 3rd International Conference on Education and Information Systems:
Technologies and Applications EISTA 2005, which will be held in Orlando,
Florida, USA, in July 14 - 17, 2005.

The main objective of EISTA '05 is to provide a forum for the presentation
of both: solutions and problems of the applications of Information
Communication Technologies (ICT) in Education and Training.

Therefore, we invite you to submit your original and unpublished works,
research results, case studies, information systems developed for specific
purposes, and innovative ideas and designs in the fields of
Education/Training and Information/Communication Technologies (ICT) that
might be improved by different approaches and design in ICT.

I would also like you to consider the possibility of organizing an invited
session related to the topic of your research interest in this field. If
you are interested in doing so, please, fill the respective form provided
in the conference web page: http://www.confinf.org/eista05.

You can get the conference's Call for papers in:
(http://www.confinf.org/eista05/website/callforpapers.asp).

The best 10% of the papers will be published in the Journal of Systemics,
Cybernetics and Informatics (http://www.iiisci.org/Journal/SCI/Home.asp),
the hard copy version of it will be ready in about one month, and it will
be sent to the largest university libraries.

Would you consider the possibility of helping us in the reviewing process?
If so, please, fill the form provided for reviewers in our web page.
(http://www.confinf.org/eista05/reviewers/Reviewers.asp )

You can find more information about the conference, in our web page
http://www.confinf.org/eista05 .

If the deadlines are tight and you need more time, let me know about a
suitable timing for you and I will inform you if it is feasible for us.

Best regards,

Prof.Freddy Malpica
President of the Inter-American Organization of Higher Education
and General Chair EISTA 2005

If you wish to be removed from this mailing list, please send an email to
removeeista@confinf.org with REMOVE MLEISTA in the subject line.