RE: random sports / political thoughts...

From: Andrew Babson (ababson@umich.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 28 2004 - 19:14:06 PDT

As a life-long Red Sox fan, I've been walking on air today (and tonight I
can finally get some sleep!) Just had a word with my 77-year old aunt who
never thought she'd live to see the day. Coincidentally, she's not a big
Kerry fan...but I certainly agree with you that it would be a New England
coup to win two world championships and have a Bay State president all in
the same year!

Back to mid-terms...

Andrew

Andrew Babson, MSc.