Re: everyday? and smagorinsky et al interesting twisted path

From: Peter Smagorinsky (smago@coe.uga.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 10 2004 - 12:13:08 PDT

Peg, thanks for mentioning this paper. In addition to this tech report, it
was published in slightly different form as:
Smagorinsky, P., Cook, L. S., & Johnson, T. S. (2003). The twisting path
of concept development in learning to teach. Teachers College Record, 105,
1399-1436.

Peg.Griffin@worldnet.att.net<?/smaller><?/color><?/fontfamily>