Re: Educational activity and school

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 03 2004 - 20:13:51 PDT

Seems like some real educational activity on xmca wouldn't be a bad idea
either, Phil. tomorrow we are discussing the Roth et al and Barab et al
papers at lchc meeting. A lot of issues there.

If we can get some sort of gig going in Vladivostok, you will be hearing
about it. I think I personally prefer a virtual journey, but I am very
interested in the challenge of finding activities on the web that involve
kids from different countries in educational activity during discretionary
time (e.g., they are not legally forced to be doing it). Its a whole lot
easier said than done!
mike