Re: michal roth's intro; four contradictions and children's play

From: Wolff-Michael Roth (mroth@uvic.ca)
Date: Fri Sep 24 2004 - 12:17:38 PDT

Hi,
I don't think it would be fair to characterize my position as
Holzkampian in contrast to the one taken by Yrjö. If anything, I have
been attempting to see beyond what both KH and YE saw as differences
between their respective positions. If there are true contradictions in
these theoretical accounts, they should take us to work toward change
in the spirit of a truly dialectical approach (see Il'enkov).
Michael