The Polls are closed

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 09 2004 - 15:45:14 PDT

We appear to have a clear choice for an article to discuss from the
most recent MCA and the polls are closing now. Peggy will contact Erlbaum
and send a note to xmca as soon as the article for discussion is available
online to everyone. Wolf-Michael Roth will send a word copy of his
overall intro to xmca since it appears from last month's reading that such
an overview could be a help to everyone.

ALL the articles are worth discussion. Making all of a journal available free
is, however, beyond a reasonable request of the publisher. The price of
respectibility.

Me? I think I'll go fishing and join you all in a week.
mike