RE: arievitch/leontiev

From: Michael Glassman (MGlassman@hec.ohio-state.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 06 2004 - 13:23:58 PDT

I have been reading this over and over again and I'm not sure I'm getting it.

Are you guys saying. Is it that the only worthwhile understanding of tasks are those that are first studied in realistic situations?

I'm not sure exactly what this means or why the qualifier of constrained and simple tasks is in there. I think perhaps I am just being dense, but -

Michael