[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: An attempt for the real "skinny" on Iraq from France
I'll try something tomorrow when I'm back
home on the computer I sent it from. p
At 11:00 AM 7/1/2004 -0400, you wrote:
problems opening the attachment... Any
David D. Preiss
- -----Original Message-----
- From: Peter Smagorinsky [mailto:email@example.com]
- Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 5:31 AM
- To: Recipient list suppressed
- Subject: Fwd: An attempt for the real "skinny" on Iraq from France
- The attachment is long, but a chilling read if you've got a few minutes:
- Here is an article translated from a French journal written by a French writer, on how the missing Weapons of Mass Destruction changed to Weapons of Mass Disappearance.
- It is not pleasant reading. I have not yet received any info on the reliability of this writer, but have written to Europe for some, if available.
- Regards, Norman