Re: working to improve the infrastructure

From: Ana Marjanovic-Shane (ana@zmajcenter.org)
Date: Sat Jun 26 2004 - 18:01:15 PDT

Mike and David and all,
By all means! I just think that there are times when more people jump in
and there are time when less people post. It may be for any reason. In
fact it would be interesting to find out what are the causes of less or
more participation. Don't you think?
As for myself -- I often find that I struggle for time even to cursory
glance at every posting. I would like to have more time to do the
writing, but then I find myself again needing more time to rethink what
I want to say, and sometimes to go and check my references etc. In other
words, my personal problem is time. Other people may have other issues.
However, as several people already said: this is an invaluable source of
ideas, knowledge, camaraderie... We should not let it just disappear.
So, people, just say "hi" -- it would be very reassuring!!! -- and, of
course, let's develop a discussion on Arievich.
What do you think?
Ana