Re: 1973 article by Wartofsky on perception, representation, artifacts

From: Oudeyis (victor@kfar-hanassi.org.il)
Date: Tue Jun 01 2004 - 06:46:32 PDT

Steve,
Recieved and registered.

I'll need some time to review your comments (these and your responses to Michael's questions) and respond. I'll also try to work up an organized presentation of how I regard ideality, meaning, language and cultural artifacts and I suggest you do the same. It will give us a chance to review our own ideas, organize them and then check areas of consensus, disagreement etc. and at least establish a common ground of understanding (agreement, disagreement, whatever).

We have somewhat different intellectual backgrounds, but I think we're well-matched.
Highest regards,
Victor