SRCD

From: Peggy Bengel (pbengel@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Thu May 27 2004 - 08:03:03 PDT

Mike has asked that I post the following:

Subject: SRCD

Dear XMCA-ites--- The deadline for proposals for SRCD
(Society for Research in Child Development) is July 9.

I am interested in attending and in organizing a
symposium.

Here are some topics I would like to address. Are
there any others interested, and if so in what?:

Approaches to the Study of Culture in Development: Are
Cultural Psychology and Evolutionary Psychology
incomnpatible or complementary?

Intervention research as a THEORETICAL tool in the
study of development

What's the role of biology in the Cultural
Psychology of Development.

mike

PS-- Have people had time to read Panofsky? To vote on
next MCA article for discussion?