RE: EVI's Concept of the Ideal - mirrors

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Sat May 15 2004 - 20:13:24 PDT

I think you did not respond to my question in this case, Eugene. Let me
try reading backwards so I can catch down with you! We are not talking the
same language even when it looks like English, I fear. Perhaps you
can shortcut my confusions by characterizing the philosophical position
you are defending in terms like realism, nominalism, etc. And if in my
fatigue I said that the purely ideal exists without the material and
mediates human action, please point out where I sinned so I can study
what fatigue does to my aging brain!
mike